The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers to recognize and promote new bloggers! (How many times can I say bloggers in one sentence?!) I’m very excited that I was nominated by Shelbie of www.wisconsinwhimsy.wordpress.com who has an awesome blog that you need to check out! I love her makeup reviews!
As a recipient of this award, there are 11 questions that I have answered below, and I am nominating some of my favorite blogs for the award as well!
1. How did you get into blogging?
I don’t exactly remember what made me want to start a blog. I’m pretty sure I just saw a couple people that I know start one and decided, heck, why not?! I’m not much of a writer, so you’ll have to bear with my posts until I get the hang of this whole blogging thing! I started this blog over a year ago but didn’t really like how it was going, so I deleted everything and started fresh which is where we are today!
2. If you could have anyone’s closet, who’s would you want?
I would definitely want my Pinterest closet! I know it’s not a real closet, but I’m in love with everything in it! Why can’t it be real?!
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Hmmm?…I don’t really have a celebrity crush per say, BUT Lee Brice is my absolute favorite country singer ever! I just love him! (in more of a “fangirl” way than celeb crush kind of way) I also love Carrie Underwood! I wish I was her. End of story.
4. First thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my car, move out, go on vacation…it’s never going to happen, so I don’t want to start getting excited here.
5. One song on your playlist you’re embarrassed by but would never delete?
Anything Avril Lavigne! I’ve loved her music for as long as I can remember, and I’m pretty sure my friends judge me. I even drug my best friend to an Avril Lavigne concert. I was the only one who knew the words…
6. You’re going to a dinner party tonight, what are you cooking?
I’d have to take dessert. Probably cake made from a box mix. I can even make it into a cool shape! I am not gifted in the cooking department, and if I am, I have not discovered that talent yet.
7. All time favorite TV show?
Two words: GREY’S. ANATOMY.
8. What’s one beauty product you can’t live without?
This question isn’t fair! I NEEEED it all. I’m never leaving my house without makeup on. Ever. I suppose if I had to narrow it down though, I at least need my foundation and mascara.
9. You’re at Starbucks, what do you order?
I’m pretty sure I get something different every time I go there, but my favorite are the frappuccinos. I love the java chip and vanilla bean! I really want to try the “secret menu” drinks, but I’m afraid the worker will look at me like I’m an idiot!
10. What’s your cure for a bad day?
My cure for a bad day is definitely to talk to Josh. That being said, I can’t just talk to him whenever I want to between my crazy schedule and the USMC ruling his life. So when I have a bad day, I just suck it up until I can talk to him!
11. What’s a fashion trend from your childhood that you would bring back?
I wasn’t a very fashionable child, so we should just leave the past in the past!
Now I nominate the following blogs for this award:
Here are your 11 questions to answer:
1. How did you get into blogging?
2. What can people expect to see on your blog?
3. What is your proudest accomplishment?
4. What do you do to treat yourself?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. What would you do with 1 million dollars?
7. What is your favorite item in your closet?
8. What would be your dream vacation?
9. What’s something you’re embarrassed to admit you are addicted to?
10. What are your plans for the future?
11. Describe your dream job.